Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Blog Post # 13










Alabama Learning Exchange






In this post we were told to explore Alabama Learning Exchange website. On the home page it gives you eight different options to go to including the following: courses of study, web links, lesson plans, search, personal workplace, professional learning, podcast treasury, and Alexville. While exploring I searched for fifth grade, mathematics lesson plans. It brought up numerous different lesson plans that all seemed very interesting. I feel that this website will be extremely useful to me when I become a teacher. First year teachers have to get themselves and their lesson plans established and this website offers many resources to help guide you.

My favorite tab was probably the seventh tab, this tab was the Podcast Treasury. Podcast Treasury is for sure something that many teachers can use to incorporate technology in their classroom. You could choose a content area and then search different podcast for that area. I am sure this is something that will interest children and bring some excitement to the classroom. I am so glad EDM 310 shared this wonderful site with us future educators. It will for sure come in handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment