Saturday, March 5, 2011

PLN Project #10

To be completely honest, the first day of this class I was scared to death. I knew that my technology skills were no where near what they needed to be. As time has progressed I have slowly gotten more comfortable with it. I have learned how to Blog, and have actually come to enjoy it. When this class is over I plan to still keep an active blog. Blogging is definitely a tool I will use in the classroom. I have also learned how to use Google Docs and share information with as many people as I want. I made a Youtube account and can now put videos on the web to share with other people. I made a Twitter account so now I can stay in touch with educators, and other important people in the world. The is no doubt that my PLN has done a 180 since the first day of class. I think that I just needed to be taken out of my comfort zone, and given the ability to feel free to learn. I will take all of these tools and information with me for the rest of my life. They will benefit me as a teacher, and help me help others with their learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment