Thursday, February 24, 2011

Summary Post

I have been commenting on a young boy's blog named Kendall in Auckland, New Zealand. Kendall is a very deep person and he post a lot about how he feels and thinks. He wants to be a marine biologist when he grows up and he tells us that everyone should chase their dreams because you only have one life to live. A lot of people take their lives for granted and don’t realize how amazing it is until it is gone.
He asked the question, "what would happen if the world had no creative talent?" This really made me stop and think. The world would be so boring, and everyone would talk, dress, and think the same way. There would never be any advancement. It amazes me that I have thoughts in common with a student some where else in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hailey,
    I agree with you, I think the world needs creativity to enhance it's beauty. We all need to be different in one way or another, if not then like you said we would all think and act alike and that wouldn't be cool.

    ReplyDelete